Monday, February 6, 2012

The Word: Week 5

Trust in the Lord with all your
heart and lean not on your own
understanding; in all your ways
acknowledge Him and He will make
your paths straight.
Proverbs 3:5-6

How many times have you heard this verse?  When I say it to myself, my words almost run together before I finish because it's just rolling off my internal tongue. 

But think about it.

All your heart.  Trust Him with  a l l  your heart.  

Do not lean on yourself.  You have no idea what's ahead.  And He does.  So why in the world would you want to get in the driver's seat instead of trusting the One who can see around the curve?

Trust Him with all your heart.  Don't lean on what you see, what you know.  Lean on Him.  

In everything you do, put Him first.  And the more you do this, the easier it will get.. 

In the end, He'll make your path straight.  He'll smooth out the way.

I think it's worth a try.


No comments:

Post a Comment