Thursday, January 26, 2012

I've been reminded

Today I've been reminded of how important it is to have friends and to know they are lifting you up in prayer.  Sometimes we have things going on in our lives that bring so much stress and anxiousness to us that it's hard to know how to even pray.  What a blessing it is to know that I have others around me saying the things I can't think to say.  Asking God for His blessing, His favor, His healing, His help. 

Today I've been reminded that when I tell someone I am praying for them, I need to stop.  That minute. And do it. 

They are counting on me.  

I know.  Because today I've had people remind me they're praying for me. 

And I'm counting on them to keep their word. 

A reminder that we all need each other. 

I knew. 
But it's real to me today.

2 comments:

  1. It's so true! I heard and a.m.a.z.i.n.g. message on intercession last Sunday and it really made me understand how important it is to lift each other up. I hope you are well, sweet friend!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks de. I'm good. and sure thankful for you! hope your trip to maui is amazing.

      Delete