Tuesday, January 17, 2012


Well, this little boy turns 17 today. 
I don't know how in the world it's possible. 
I have no idea where the years have gone. 
But it's true. 

He is  s e v e n t e e n.

Happy Birthday Brock. 

You are, without a doubt, one of the deepest joys of my life. 
I couldn't be more proud of you.

Your life verse is ringing in my ears this morning.

Don't worry about anything.  
Instead, pray about everything.  
Tell God your needs and don't forget to 
thank Him for His answers.  
If you do this, you'll experience God's peace, 
which is far greater than the human 
mind can understand.

Phil 4:6-8

We have trusted God for a lot of things in these 17 short years.  
I'm thankful you're learning to trust Him on your own. 

Why God chose me to have the privilege of being your mom, I'll never know.  
I am the luckiest woman in the world.

No comments:

Post a Comment